A Valet Parking Attendant is typically the first and last point of contact for guests and visitors at your facility. Our valets strive to create a five-star environment by warmly welcoming guests and visitors. Our Valet Attendants are trained to aid and assist your customers and guests with directions to all locations on the property, provide assistance, and create a courteous and professional atmosphere – all while keeping the traffic flow consistent, organized and safe.
Our Valet Attendants handles every situation in an efficient, business-like manner that instills trust and respect. Our professionally-attired, screened, fully-trained and courteous valets place guests and visitors as their top priority, treating them and their vehicles with the utmost care and respect.
Our Valet Attendants go through the 717-HIT Training Program which was designed to educate individuals working in the hospitality industry. The training program also stresses our corporate philosophy of customer service, which is simply to exceed the expectations of our clients, their guests and visitors on a daily basis.
Duties will include many of the same performed by a Concierge. Not only will our Valet Attendants be expected to park cars, but also as an added service, will perform the following front door duties:
- Provide visual and immediate eye contact with the guest
- Greet every guest as they enter or leave the facility
- Open all vehicle doors for guest drop-offs and pick-ups
- Issue valet parking tickets and explain how to retrieve the vehicle when needed
- Assist guests with retrieving any luggage from the vehicle
- Always say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ when speaking to a guest
- Provide information, directions, and any other assistance necessary to aid guests